Saturday, September 16, 2006

Hi! Spent the day with our good friend Jeremiah and his son Arata at the Lincoln Park Zoo. Today was perfect, great weather, minimal traffic,good food (Wishbone Cafe). We always think 'Why don't we move here? Then we'd be neighbors!' but I always remember the time I came here in November for a doll show and froze my butt off. The BSGC Bead and Book sale is tommorow, and we are very prepared (just spent a week making finished jewelry in cincinnati),plenty of shibuichi castings and lots of new silver. I have a feeling its going to be good. We are getting delivery from Penny's Thai Food, I can't wait! Just enjoying good food and playing with the kids tonight.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey Cynthia! It's Jen...did you sell any of the finished jewelry we made the week you were in cincinnati? I hope so! :) I hope Greg liked the stuff I came up with.

Thanks again for the phone call, it meant a lot to me.

Love Jenny

Cynthia Thornton said...

Yep! Chicago is always good to us! We sold quite a few of the new pieces (sadly, I didn't get a chance to photograph them) and Greg loved the pieces you made! Hey, I'd call more often, but the little one is all-consuming!