Sunday, September 24, 2006


Azalea Belle in her new dress! She was good today, she let me work on my outline and notes, happy in some independent play. Just finished a couple books 'The Stolen Child' by John? Donohue? (I seem to have misplaced it already) it was pretty good. The fairies of the story were like grubby kids wandering in the woods for all time. I've been reading whenever I get the chance, mostly kids books, dissecting style and plot. I really liked 'FableHaven' by Brandon Mull, lots of magic and funny dialogue. I wouldv'e been all over it as a kid. Greg has been reading 'The Witches Boy' to Azalea and I right before we go to sleep, we are really enjoying it.

2 comments:

Andrew Thornton said...

AWWWWWWW!!!! I miss the Baby-One! Maybe she can come up and stay with Sheila and I for a while. She'd like that. A new adventure every day!

I'm taking a Children's Literature class and just finished reading Charlotte's Web. You should re-read it too! I think it's a masterpiece. The magic is very subtle, but's it's a really wonderful book.

karen (me-shell) said...

oh my god, she is SO CUTE!!!! thanks for sharing the photo :) my little guy is only 9 months & he has more books than anything else. he's still not sure what he should do with them though, eat them or turn the pages....