Sunday, July 09, 2006

Im in Seattle doing the Puget Sound Bead Fest, and trying to stay coherent. Im really jetlagged but having a good time visiting my buddies and making big plans. I had this idea that it might be fun to host an art camp or something, with a few teachers and lots of areas to try out different equipment or techniques. So far my friends Kriss Silva (a fabulous jewlry teacher) the fine folks from Zoa Art (also jewelers ) and Bob Burkett (master silversmith) have expressed interest. So we are just tossing around ideas and seeing where it goes. I thought some lapidary lessons would be fun, also wax carving and casting. We shall see....we are putting out feelers for locations to have it at.

I brought some paints and inks with me, im always so optimistic about making art on the road. I haven't yet, all this running around. Im trying to to make collages with my images. its hard. Ill put up some results later.

Im missing my girl like crazy! Azalea is my baby (shes almost two) and i cant wait to see her on wednesday.

No comments: