Thursday, January 12, 2012

facebook

Lately, I haven't been blogging as much since Facebook is so easy to upload to. If you want to get updates and whatnot on goings on at GGS, like our page Green Girl Studios. I just started it the other day, but I thought it would be a cool place for folks to share photos of things made with our stuff.

Anyway, I took a long needed break today by heading up forty miles to Hot Springs, NC for a mineral soak and massage (above is the view from the front porch of the spa). My friends Jessica Wiesel and Jess Gaston accompanied me on our little adventure through the mountains. The spa is a little rustic, with private outdoor hot tubs filled with soothingly warm mineral water overlooking the French Broad River. I love it there and would go all the time if I had tons of cash. We're already planning a mud wrap when Tucson is over!

No comments: