Thursday, February 02, 2012

New for Tucson!


Bronze and shibuichi fairy pendant.
Bronze and rose cut sapphire owl face pendants.
My new little articulated turtle! Finally molded and cast!
Greg's sweet faced baby bat with articulated wings (I didn't put in his garnet cabochon eyes in the picture above). These pieces and more will be available at The Best Bead Show and also at The To Bead True Blue Show, followed by The Tucson Show.

It has been nice to finally relax a little after the storm that is the preparation of these big shows. Its a little subdued around here, now that the shows are in full swing, but I've stayed busy since there's always something to finish up. Maybe I can take the night off and read a book.

6 comments:

Alicia Coats said...

Oh how I wish I could go to Tucson!!! The fairy pendant is beautiful! I love the owls & turtles and the bat is adorable!

Jenny said...

You have outdone yourself this time with the faerie! I need to have one. Is there a waiting list to adopt her spritely self? Have a great time out West!

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

I love love love all your creations and Greg's bat rules!!!

Cynthia Thornton said...

Hey, thanks everyone! We are taking orders on the fairy and bat, so just drop an email if your interested!

Kathy Van Kleeck said...

U R amazing ... that fairy is wondrous!

Sharon Driscoll said...

Beautiful fairy Pendant. Although, the bat truly is a cutie!