Friday, January 04, 2008

In Ft. Lauderdale

Hello!
Just arrived to one of the most swank hotels ever, The Doubletree Galleria, there's a plasma flat screen on the wall and numi teas on the tray, a massage shower and an enormous bed with my name on it. I need this bit of relaxation, after a weeks worth of being knock -down sick with some strange throat virus. I hate my lymph nodes, always swelling and giving me problems. Anyway, I'm fully recovered and ready to show off our goods tommorow at the Cypress Creek Sheraton for Jane's Bead Mercantile Show. Which is always a pleasure, I love visiting my long time customers who have shown up since the very beginning. Its like a sign that I'm doing something right, when folks show such support. Well, I'm off to watch the BBc version of Pride and Prejudice (which I like quite a bit-further enhancing my dorky image).

No comments: