Monday, November 19, 2007

Bezel Class



















Hello! Check out the work made in the class! I forgot to take pictures of the backsides (which were carved). We had so much fun! I really enjoyed working with such enthusiastic and talented people - a really amazing group. Everything went over perfectly, down to the after party (which was loads of fun!). I got my fortune read by one of my students husband (who happened to have his deck) and was blown away by what he read in the cards. Things I knew, but ignored, of course. Sometimes hearing something that has been echoing in your in mind- helps , it provides the nudge to stop doubting and do what you know you need to. In my case, this story that Ive carried around for years, which is comforting to go to again and again, but is scary to let go into the world. Its fun to build, my little escape world, but its time to finish it. So thats my next project. Everything else can wait.







4 comments:

Christina J. said...

Those are so great! I love them.

Unknown said...

Hi Cynthia,

Glad you made it home safely. It was wonderful to meet you, and so nice to see all the work the students did above! I hope your next project turns out beautifully for yourself and those you love. Looking forward to seeing you again sometime soon!

-
Ivan

Andrew Thornton said...

The projects look great! What an amazing class that must have been!

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Love the projects, oh, wanting them! And the know-how. Beautiful.
LLYYNN