- Deep, dark water-I can't swim for this very reason.
- Street grates, especially ones I can't see the bottom-you never know, the metal could collapse.
- Crowds, a festival of theives, germs and other unsavory beings.
- Chinese food, the way to endless diareah.
- Lazy folks, nothing irritates me more than seeing nothing getting done.
- Listening to 'deep discussions on art'-why talk?
- Spiders, snakes, scorpions....anything that bites.
That's a small list, any longer and everyone would think I was weird hermit, shaking my fists at kids and hippies. I'm not. I leave the house at least once a week.