Friday, July 18, 2008

Carter Seibels


Blue Helix by Carter Seibels.

Hey everybody! Check out the fancy and gorgeous work of Carter Seibels! I had the pleasure of getting to know this lovely lady at Bead and Button and I have to say I am not only impressed with her, but with her work as well. I think she is one of those people that radiates creativity, as natural and effortless as flying is to a bluebird. She is also very sweet and incredibly positive- a very charming artist! I hope Greg can pick up some of her work for me at the ISGB Bead Bazaar on Sat. Aug. 9 in Oakland, and the Pasadena Bead and Design show the following weekend. I have a few ideas of using some of her color-saturated beads with my new clasp that is coming out soon. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Carter said...

Thanks Cynthia for the shout-out! I'm so glad our paths crossed! We have to get some creative play time in somehow one of these days...wish you could come to CA.
Have a great weekend-
Carter