Wednesday, March 19, 2008

cupcake




Its rainy and misty today, so we made banana cupcakes with cinnamon honey frosting (recipe in latest issue of Food Everyday) they are really yummy, especially the frosting, which is mostly butter. I generally scrape off the hard, too sweet stuff on most cupcakes, but this is the best. It feels like a string of Sundays lately, sort of lazy, watching a lot of movies and playing with the puppy.
Yesterday, T.J. arrived for a visit from Boston, (many of you know him from the northeastern show circuit Innovative Bead Shows) and has been a huge help in the office. Azalea has already chummed up to him, playing with blocks and her fake food. She likes serving birthday cake the best.
Well, its back to work for me, I'm still sketching for my secret book.

1 comment:

Andrew Thornton said...

I miss the view from the Star Deck.